Tuesday, April 13, 2010

And there she goes....

The wedding bells finally ring for the tennis ace Sania Mirza, the glamour girl from Hyderabad, loved more for other things than her tennis playing abilities. Many must be upset and many would love to beat Mr. Malik who is taking this darling of ours away from us. It was class XI for me that I was infactuated, yeah, in fact infactuated towards Sania, it was her ability to play tennis which helped me identify her and it was she who dragged me infront of my television set and watch the Tennis game out there. Knowing nothing about the game, I watched the game till she was there, though I learnt a few things about the game but there were many other things to watch when she played and I am no exception to it. I would like to thank Sania from the core of my heart for bringing me first time into live politics of this country, it was her mini skirt row and the fatwa issued against her that led me to read news paper daily and follow all recent developments, it was at that time I condemned those Muslim authorities and in the course I came to know about the Salman Rushdie case; Sorry Salman I didn't feel the same for you.... And then when I came to college it was Sania's beautiful wallpapers that adored a no. of desktops, this offered me a reason to rome about all rooms to gather those wall papers in my pen drive. It was Sania's premarital sex statement that helped me know what premarial sex is... thanks again Sania... But for you I would have been still in an intellectual void.
As I have a habit to suggest amendments on every issue that comes on my table, this wedding too brings a number of issues in my brain. The morning pledge that we take should be rewritten or a few words should be omitted. Persons like Sania take the line " All Indians are my brother and sister" very seriously, may be because they are not as clever as I am to omit the whole line itself and to speak just a jumble of words if the teacher is standing beside..... I Will miss you Sania...but I swear on the infactuation I had on you that I will try my best to get Indian Pledge amended so that our future generations don't suffer, so that my son has tennis stars to choose :P

4 comments:

  1. Dulhan chali, haan pahen chali,
    Ho re dulhan chali, ho pahen chali teen rang ki choli
    Baagon mein laheraaye ganga jamuna, dekh ke duniya doli .....

    d hullaballo created ovr d marriage of sch a imp personality who made us acquainted to diff jargons of tennis to dat of pre martial sex ....made it appear d 1st Indo-Pak marriage in d history of two nations .....
    well nywayz ... i just hope dat sania who has been more in newz for speaking her mind rather than tennis njys a successful married lyf ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah..well thats pretty nice of u that you accept you were infatuated by our x-star Sania....And Yes its true that she looks pretty well...and her game too is worth looking at....and most of her spectators were concerned not with the style with which she played..instead they just watched her everchanging hairstyle or her attire...But i feel very sorry for her...Her beauty that lured her spectators turned out be her achilles heel...She paid more n more attention to her looks than her game...and above all the controversies which she was stuck in...all this led to her downfall from an ace player to merely an X star...I hope both Sania and Mailk live a happy life ...and would love to see both of them acquiring feilds and courts again and i wish them reach giddy heights of success in their careers....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rightly said manish and mayur!!!! as fr nw lets hope everythg goes f9 fr d young couple and d scuttlebutt goin on doesn't get a chance to play an evil role in the lives of the two... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am witness to his sania sania ( i mean mania).........
    ab to apni kitaab se uski photo nikaal do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete